Welcome to the 2020 Men’s Club at Meadow Hills. Meadow Hills Golf Course, located at the corner of East Hampden Avenue and Dawson Street in Aurora, has the look and feel of an old style country club. Its signature tree-lined fairways, large lakes, small greens, and lush grounds, define traditional golf at its best.
The 2020 schedule includes 10 tournaments from April to September. These tournaments feature a variety of team and individual formats including 4-man shamble, 2 and 4-man better balls, match play, individual low gross and low net stroke play, and the two day Club Championship. Back for the seventeenth year is a two-day, two-man “6-6-6” tournament (see description below). The first day will be at Springhill Golf Course. The second day will be played at Meadow Hills.
Our popular Monday Night League will begin on may 4th, with 21 dates, finishing in September. As in the past, we will have low gross and low net skins games as well as various other side games.
The membership fee for 2020 is $240.
- USGA Handicap and CGA membership
- Prize money for all tournaments
- Entry into the Hole-in-One pot.
- The Hole-in-One pot is $5.00 x the number of 2020 members. Should any member make a Hole-in-One while playing in a weekend event or during Monday Night League play, they will win the entire pot. If more than one Hole-in-One is made during the year, the pot will be split equally. Payment will be made after the last Tournament date.
- Invitation to weekly 9-hole Monday night tournaments throughout the summer
Applications must be received by April 1, 2020. Applications received after April 1, 2020 will require a fee of $245.00. All 2019 handicaps will be made inactive on 3/15/20 unless your 2020 dues have been paid. Handicaps will be reactivated only after your 2020 application is received and all dues are paid. The GHIN system opens for posting scores on March 15th.
You will be required to pay greens fees each round and will have the option to enter into a skins game. The tournament schedule is here. Browse the website or contact any of the board members if you have any questions.
Marc Pereira (President/ Tournament Director): EMAIL ME
Lou Sillstrop (Treasurer): EMAIL ME
John Arnold (Membership Commissioner): EMAIL ME
Lenny Larchick (Monday Night Chairman): EMAIL ME
John Hamilton (Match Play Commissioner): EMAIL ME
Kevin Welsh (Handicap Chairman) EMAIL ME
Scott Farell ( Consoultent Tournament Director) EMAIL ME
Club Bylaws: CLICK HERE
Club Policies & Procedures: CLICK HERE